Thread: DOS-FFIRC Removal Problem

DOS-FFIRC Removal Problem

Hello, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer and while using it recently my computer get infected by the virus named as DOS-FFIRC. I am not able to get the solution for removing the virus from my computer as Norton Internet Security 2010 is only able to detect this virus, but unable to remove it. So, if anyone is having solution for it, then please provide me that, so I can remove this virus from my computer.

Re: DOS-FFIRC Removal Problem

Hello, I think you are having problem of the out of date antivirus software and that is why it is not able to remove the detected virus from your computer. So, I think you may need to update your computer antivirus Norton Internet Security 2010 and then after scanning your computer again you will able to get the solution for your DOS-FFIRC form your computer. So, just update your antivirus application and you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, I think you may need to make use of the task manger for stopping the processes related to this virus and then you can able to remove the virus infected file from your computer by scanning your computer. It will solve your problem. As I think that you are getting this problem due to the problem of the use of the process. As your virus file is used by the system it is not possible to delete it, but if you simply stop the process then you can simply able to remove the file by scanning your computer.

I think you need to make use of the any other antivirus application for removing this DOS-FFIRC from your computer. You can make use of the following different antivirus application for this purpose:
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, I think you need to make use of the Mcafee antivirus in your computer. I am using it, and till now not getting any of the problem from it. But, yes it is necessary that it must be updated time by time. So, make use of it and solve your problem. When you install this anti virus in your computer simply update your antivirus application by getting the newest update available on the website. Currently sdat5879.exe is the newest updates from the Mcafee. So, just make use of it and solve your problem.

Hello, I think you need to scan your computer at the boot time. If you scan your computer at boot time you will simply able to remove the file even though it is using your system files or system resources. So, just make use of it, and solve your problem. You can simply able to scan your computer at boot time by using the Avast Home Edition or Mcafee Antivirus. So, just perform the boot time scan and simple delete the virus infected files.