Thread: How can I remove the Generic.dx!knf

How can I remove the Generic.dx!knf

Hello, I have the computer whose configuration can be as follows : Intel Pentium 4 of 2.6 Ghz, 256 RAM, 915 GAV motherboard,40GB SATA. My computer can be infected by the suspicious virus having the name as Generic.dx!knf. This Generic.dx!knf virus can infecting my computer faster than any other virus. Because of this virus all of my files stored on my computer being corrupted and my computer can responding very slowly. I tried to remove this virus but I could not be able to do that. If anyone has the solution for this virus then please reply me immediately.
    Last edited by Adolfa; 02-02-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Hi, I think you have to remove all of the applications that can be infected by Generic.dx!knf virus. After removing all the application that are infected, scan your full system with the Anti-Virus. Until you do not uninstall all the infected application you could not be able to remove that Generic.dx!knf virus If that application can be using the system files. I hope it could help you in removing the virus. if could not able to remove reply me. I will provide you the other solutions to remove Generic.dx!knf virus.

Remove Generic.dx!knf

I guess you have registered copy of the any well known Anti-Virus installed on your system. If you do not have the registered copy then I suggest you to first register it. because if you do not register your Anti-Virus then your Anti-Virus can detect the virus but could not be able to remove or to disinfect that virus. I also suggest you to keep updating regularly your Anti-Virus.

The Generic.dx!knf

How are you, I guess you can be able to boot the computer in the safe mode. if you do not know then It's all right. You first restart your computer and after restarting the computer immediately keep pressing the F8 function key on your keyboard. Then you noticed that your computer could be opened in the safe mode. After booting the computer in the safe mode try to scan your system and if you found the virus then try to remove that virus. Till you could not be able then I suggest you to try the AVG Anti-virus which is freely available on the internet.

The Generic.dx!knf can not be a virus it can be Trojan. Trojans can not self replicate like viruses. The Trojan can be spread by manually. The Trojan can be mostly infect your system whenever the user try to access the any application or software and throgh the distribution channels such as the While searching the web pages, mails, communicating on the net etc. The symptoms of this Generic.dx!knf Trojan can be the network communication, files and registry.