Thread: Malwares in windows 7

Malwares in windows 7

I was facing a virus issue from last week. And also I had downloaded a free antivirus from the internet which has installed security tool in the computer. How to get rid of the malwares in windows 7. And second thing I want some steps to get rid of those malwares also. How to remove them. How is Norton antivirus. Does proper update can help me to fight with the virus and so I can safe my data to.

Re: Malwares in windows 7

If you are using the same steps to get protect from the virus then it will not work as the different virus as the different step to be used to remove it. As your Security Tool like to be doing a detter job of killing the malware removal tools you can try to use you can find another method to kill the virus off so you could begin the work of removing it.

After you had tried the process of the removal of the malware. If it went well then the virus is dead and it will be included in the start menu. For this you can use the shortcut key combination, then after you have to go to the file and then to the run and type in explorer to re-open the start menu and taskbar. And if you see that the virus is not still removed, then you have to again make use of the steps. Or you can use the SUPERAntiSpyware to Clean the Malware.

Next you will have to install MalwareBytes and run it, and if you are scanning it then you have to see that the scanning is fully complete. This you have to do because we do not have the tool like which will remove the single malware and after that you have to make sure that your computer is free from the malware. Install Microsoft Security Essentials. You should definitely install Microsoft Security Essentials and run another full scan once you are done.

You can also use or run the install norton live update. With this you can get the LiveUpdate obtains program updates and prevention updates for your computer with the help of this Internet connection. Program updates are very easy and small improvements to your installed product. This is different from the product upgrades, which are newer description of entire products. Program updates are generally created to extend the operating system or hardware compatibility, adjust a performance issue, or fix program errors. Program updates are released on an as-needed basis.

If you are use the Norton Internet Security it will give you a graphical representation which will be useful for the current CPU usage and memory usage. With this CPU usage you can see and analyze the contact of the Norton Internet Security on the performance of your system. Norton Internet Security not only scan your computer gut also the memory, registry keys, and running processes.