Thread: How to protect from Troj/Murlo-Q

How to protect from Troj/Murlo-Q

hi
    i am MCA student.I recent ally purchased personal computer.I have installed window xp operating system in my system.Actually i aware about virus and Trojan.but i don't have much idea about that.Can any body tell me what is Troj/Murlo-Q ? is that virus,Trojan or any thing else.Is that latest version.If i want to protect my pc from it then what should i do?tell me briefly about it please?

Re: How to protect from Troj/Murlo-Q

The Internet today is a breeding ground for criminal activity.Home users, small and medium businesses and big corporates all suffer from the threat of constant attacks from viruses, worms, Trojans and other malicious code.A computer virus is a computer program that can copy itself and infect a computer. Trojan is non-self-replicating malware that appears to perform a desirable function for the user but instead facilitates unauthorized access to the user's computer system.Troj/Murlo-Q is also a type of Trojan.It spread through Internet.The main role of that Trojan which is it Downloads code from the internet and Installs itself in the Registry.Then Leaves non-infected files on computer.

There are so many infected thread available in market.So you need to Protects against a wide range of threats like virus, worms, phishing attacks, root kits, Trojan horses and other malware.Troj/Murlo-Q is a same Trojan horses.It come through internet.The main side effect of that Trojan which is Downloads code from the internet Installs itself in the Registry then Leaves non-infected files on computer.Then if you want to protect fromTroj/Murlo-Q then firstly Scans files that are to be uploaded or downloaded from the Internet or email.You can also installed some identifier or alert able software which Identifies and alerts suspicious behavior from any computer program
    which might indicate infection and arrests the damage immediately.

Troj/Murlo-Q is a Trojan horse.Trojan horses are designed to allow a Hacker remote access to a target computer system.Trojan horses can be installed through Software downloads which application downloaded from file sharing.File sharing is the practice of distributing digitally stored information,such as computer programs, multi-media (audio, video), documents, or electronic books.Removal Anti virus software is designed to detect and delete Trojan horses, as well as preventing them from ever being installed.You can also use BitDefender anti virus software for the Troj/Murlo-Q.

The aliases name of that type of Trojan which is Trojan Down loader.Win32.Murlo.ek.If you want to remove Trojans over a network using
    Enterprise Console.You can also use sophos anti virus software or BitDefender is an anti virus software suite for that type of Troj/Murlo-Q
    because this type of Trojan come through internet.Troj/Murlo-Q Trojans side effect which is Downloads code from the internet.Installs itself in the Registry and then leaves non-infected files on computer because Trojan is non-self-replicating malware that appears to perform a desirable function for the user but instead facilitates unauthorized access to the user's computer system.