Thread: sysguard.exe problem

sysguard.exe problem

Hello, I have downloaded one of the antivirus which is having name as SysGuard. But, when I install it on my computer, I come to know that it is a virus and had infected my computer. If anyone is having some solution to remove this virus then please provide that to me. I am waiting for reply to get the solution.

Re: sysguard.exe problem

Hello, I think you need to remove this particular application from your computer with the help of the control panels add and remove program. Then only you can able to solve your problem. It may possible that you cannot able to remove it directly, then you need to remove it by login through the Administrator account. So, just make use of it and solve your problem.

Hello, I think you need to make use of the another antivirus application which will able to remove the infected file. You can select one of the following antivirus for solving your problem:
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan

You need to stop the sysguard.exe process from your task manager. As it is used by your computer, your antivirus is not able to remove it from your computer. So, simply remove that file from your computer after stopping the running process. You need to scan when you stop the process. And delete the file after detection. So, just try it.

I think you need to make use of the trojan remover for removing the sysgruard.exe from your computer. I have some of them, you can make use of them and get the solution for your problem:
    • Trojan Remover 6.8.1
    • MCS Trojan Remover 2.4.0.0
    • AVIRA Removal Tool for Windows 2.0
    • Loaris Trojan Remover 1.1
    • TDS-3 Trojan Defence Suite 3.2.1

Hello, If you want to remove this file from your computer then you may need to make use of the avast home edition or Mcafee antivirus as both of them provide you the facility of the boot time scan your computer. So, just install one of them and then scan your computer at boot time as it will simply scan your computer when any of your application is not used by the computer and you can remove virus infected files from your computer.