Thread: How to remove Rootkit.Indag.A

How to remove Rootkit.Indag.A

Help Me!!! I am using windows vista operating system on my computer which i have installed recently, initially it was windows 7. My vista operating system has been infected by the Rootkit.Indag.A and my dumb anti virus software is not able to delete it. Please suggest me some ways to remove Rootkit.Indag.A out of my computer system.

About Rootkit.Indag.A

Rootkit.Indag.A is a rootkit driver which may come bundled inside any malware. Main purpose of this malware is to kill any AV which can not be terminated from user mode normally. When Rootkit.Indag.A gets loaded on your computer then it will register as a device under the name \\Device\\GanDiao. Now user mode application would be able to use this driver to kill any process.

Use strong passwords to protect your system.

Whenever your computer gets infected by the viruses then those virus may send data to the attacker about your computer system. If your computer is not protected by the strong password then anyone can access your user account easily. You can make a strong password by making it of at least 8 characters combining the letters, numbers, and symbols.

Use HandyBits VirusScan Integrator to remove Rootkit.Indag.A

I would be suggesting you to install HandyBits VirusScan Integrator to remove Rootkit.Indag.A from your computer system. HandyBits VirusScan Integrator is good software which can easily detect all the latest or older viruses from your computer and it can successfully delete those viruses. Make sure that you restart your computer after completing the installation of this anti virus software. Click on its name HandyBits VirusScan Integrator to download.

Enable firewall to stop malware.

I think in your computer firewall would disabled as a result of which your computer did not warned you about this infection. Firewall is security tool by which every bits of data travels which comes to your computer or go out of your computer. So if your system's firewall will be active then it can stop any malicious bits of data which may harm your computer. To enable the firewall on vista OS go to start menu and open control panel. Then go to Security and click on the Turn Windows Firewall on or off. Select for On and click on OK.

Install Norton Security Tool to remove Rootkit.Indag.A

Norton Anti Virus is tool to remove any malicious data from your computer. This tool has been used by most of the vista users as it has great support for Windows Vista. It also has huge database of malwares in which almost all types of malwares are covered up. To download the Norton Security Tool click HERE. This link would be also helpful to know more about this tool.