Thread: How do i remove Trojan.Swizzor.4.

How do i remove Trojan.Swizzor.4.

Hello Everybody, I am using this computer from last 4 months and never faced any problem regarding the malicious data on this computer. I have installed windows xp operating system on this computer and it has been infected by the Trojan.Swizzor.4. As i was not using any anti virus software on my computer, It got infected by the same on inserting the pendrive which was containing this virus. now i have detected this virus by scanning my computer by using the trial version but i want some really useful software so that i can remove Trojan.Swizzor.4 from my system.

What is Trojan.Swizzor.4.

Actually Trojan.Swizzor.4 is a malicious object for Internet Explorer Browser which will be displaying an arbitrary pop-up advertisements. Once your computer gets infected by Trojan.Swizzor.4 then it may attempts to download and install additional malicious software on your computer in order to harm your computer. You may face this trojan as an e-mail attachment or may be downloaded from a malicious or infected website.

Update your anti virus system.

Most of the anti virus software can detect the viruses but not all of them can remove it successfully. For this you have to keep your anti virus system up to date so that it can work properly. I have given you the link for downloading the Avast Anti Virus, This software would be perfect for you to remove Trojan.Swizzor.4. Click HERE to get the updates of Avast.

What Trojan.Swizzor.4 will do.

When your computer has been attacked by the Trojan.Swizzor.4 then first of all it will create a file with a random names in random folders in the %User Directory%\Application Data\. Then it will go further changing the system registry and attempt to inject code into the Internet Explorer browser which will launching the browser in the background. You would be having some unknown files on your desktop which would be created by this trojan.

Beware of links given for Trojans.

Trojan.Swizzor.4 is also a type of trojan which may come to your computer by an email attachment or by clicking on some links given by the advertisements on your desktop. I would like to make you aware of unknown links which may take you to the malicious websites from where your computer gets infected. You should click on the links only when you are sure about the link or it has been sent by your known person.