Thread: Help to delete Win32.Worm.VB.NXY

Help to delete Win32.Worm.VB.NXY

HI all, I have installed latest version of windows that windows 7 operating system. I am using the pirated version of anti virus software which can exactly detect viruses presented on my computer but it can not remove those viruses. Now it has detected the Win32.Worm.VB.NXY on my computer and i want some help to delete Win32.Worm.VB.NXY.

Symptoms shown by Win32.Worm.VB.NXY

If your computer is really infected by the Win32.Worm.VB.NXY then following are some symptoms shown by this worm.
    1. Increased processor activity.
    2. Can not connect to certain security websites.
    3. Notifications from the firewall about program trying to connect internet.
    4. Suspicious running tasks with icons imitating folders.

Install Protector Plus Anti virus to remove Win32.Worm.VB.NXY

I think Protector Plus Anti virus would be the perfect software which you may use to deal with the infection on your computer. It can manage with the almost all kind of worms. This software can detect any viruses and successfully deletes the detected worms. Protector Plus Anti virus is also most used program for dealing with the malwares by most peoples. Click on its name Protector Plus Anti virus to download it.

What Win32.Worm.VB.NXY does.

When your computer contains Win32.Worm.VB.NXY then it first of all copies itself to the %windir%\userinit.exe. Then it will change the registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Winlogon\Userinit in order to be active at the system startup. Second copy of this worm will be copied as a %windir%\System32\system.exe.

Avoid downloading pirated software.

I would definitely suggest you to avoid downloading the pirated software from the internet or any hard drive. Because many pirated software are made specially for spreading the worms as they contains malwares in their executables. Or it may happen that the website itself from which you download the particular software contains some harmful scripts. And using the pirated software is also illegal which can take you to some legal actions for using pirated softwares.