Thread: How to remove ANG Antivirus ?

How to remove ANG Antivirus ?

Hi,

Few days back, I had installed antivirus called ANG Antivirus on my windows 7 pc. From then onwards my pc become slow and its tells my to purchase the paid commercial version of ANG AntiVirus. The problem is that I am not able to uninstall it . I went into Control Panel - Add or Remove Programs - find it - delete. But I am not able to delete it, windows tells me that the program is still running. What should I do ?? How should I remove ANG Antivirus ???

Re: How to remove ANG Antivirus ?

When it comes to the ultimate in security protection for computer, ANG AntiVirus 09 probably the most inappropriate software that you can do to your system. ANG AntiVirus 09 is a fake anti-spyware and AntiVirus 09 ANG legal machine against malicious programs, so it's difficult for us to distinguish. To remove spyware:

1. Download and install one of the free removal tools called Spybot - Search & Destroy.

2. Run the tool to detect the presence of spyware and other unwanted software on your computer.

3. Check your files to find the tool.

4. Select those that seem suspect and dispose of according to the instructions of the tool.

Try Ad-Aware, it is a utility that checks the memory, registry and hard drives to detect known spyware and remove them safely. Many options are proposed as the depth of the review or selection tests. Ad-Aware can not verify that the active processes and system registry, for example, to express an audit. The application interface is clear and easy to take over as assistant guide you through the various procedures, scan to the obliteration of spyware detected.

If you any have difficulty to uninstall unwanted software, you may need to download a tool that decreases the work. Several manufacturers offer free or inexpensive software that scans your computer for spyware and other unwanted software and remove them. Some Internet service providers (ISPs), anti-spyware in the service package is included. Ask your ISP to see if he can recommend a tool or provide

I use XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware, it is designed to detect and remove malicious software such as: Adware, Spyware, W32/Spybot, Malware, Pop-up Generators, Keyloggers, Unwanted Toolbars, CWS, Trojans and Browser Hijackers, Backdoors, BHOs, etc. Allows you to perform a full scan hard drives, memory and system registry. Also prevents you from identity theft and credit cards.

ANG Antivirus 09 takes the help of Trojan programs like Vundo to announce that greatly. Use dirty tactics screen false alarm messages and pop-ups that infected your system and you must purchase a licensed copy of Antivirus Ang 09 if you want to clean your system. Try Mcafee antivirus, I am sure it will remove this fake antivirus.