Thread: Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Rogue

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Rogue

Today when i started my computer for listening music and checking out emails and it was working very slow so i scan my system and came to know that my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-Rogue and Norton anti virus was able to delete it but after sometime it comes back again. Can anyone help me out with this issue ?

Yes your computer is being infected with Trojan whose work is to transmit important data to attacker without your information and sometime Trojan are also begin used for attacking other system which your control, in such kind of case i would suggest you to use good antivirus like AVG which is capable of removing such kind of Trojan Horse.

My system also got infected with Trojan and i had use many anti virus but after some time it comes back again when i asked my friends about it they told me to format all my drives because it might happen that Trojan would had infected your other drives without your knowledge, in that case it is good to format your system and install a fresh copy of operating system.

Thanks for replying me is there any other solution apart from formatting all my drives and installing a fresh copy of Operating system because i am having lots of important data in it and i cannot format all of my drives, i think there would be some good anti virus or anti malware which would be capable of completely removing Trojan.Agent/Gen-Rogue from my computer.

My system also got infected with Trojan i was also in same condition then i told one of my friend about the it and he recommended me to install SUPERAntiSpyware which is capable of removing Trojan Horse from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from spyware, malware, worm, rootkit, backdoor etc.