Thread: How to remove mess.exe

How to remove mess.exe

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything was working fine but today when i started my computer for checking out email, i found that my system is being infected with mess.exe and try to delete it but was not able to do so, i ask my friends also about the same but was not able to delete it. Anyone knows how to remove mess.exe from my system ?

How to remove mess.exe

My friend if you find mess.exe on your system then it means that your system is being infected with a worm which is also know as syney.b. The work of syney.b worm is to harm your system and eaking private information to other people, at the same time it will also slow down your performance. To overcome from this issue i would suggest you to reinstall your Operating system.

How to remove Y! 8.0 MULTI MESS.EXE

I was also facing similar type of issue today when i started my yahoo messenger my anti virus gave me a pop up message that my system is being infected with Y! 8.0 MULTI MESS.EXE, can anyone provide me some information about Y! 8.0 MULTI MESS.EXE and direct me how to overcome from this issue ?

How to remove mess.exe

If you really want to remove mess.exe from your system then i would suggest you to reboot your system and login into safe mode by pressing F8 button and after that click on start go to run option and type %temp% and press enter over here delete all the files and if you find mess.exe file then delete it from here. Now press Ctrl + Alt + Del button then go to process tab and end mess process and finally reboot your system for changes to get infected.

How to remove mess.exe

Thanks for replying me i had try to find and delete all mess.exe file and at the same time i had also reinstall my Yahoo messenger but still i am getting the error message as your system is being infected with MESS.EXE worm, does anyone has any alternative solution or know any good anti virus which is capable of removing such kind of worm from my system.

How to remove mess.exe

I was also facing similar type of issue and i try out many solution but none of them worked out for me, when i asked my office admin about the issue he told me to use AVG anti virus which is capable of removing such kind of Worms from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from Trojan Horse, virus, spyware, adware, backdoor etc.

AVG Antivirus