Thread: Help to remove Win32.Delicium.A?

Help to remove Win32.Delicium.A?

Hello guys, My computer has been infected by the Win32.Delicium.A. Actually i have done my computer scan by using the online scanning offered in some advertising. That software scanned my computer for free but then it asked for buying it for deleting function. Please give me some spyware so that i can get rid of Win32.Delicium.A.

Check the presence of Win32.Delicium.A

If your computer has been infected by the Win32.Delicium.A then you may check it by going to some folder which will be showing some extra files inserted by this virus. Once your computer has been infected by this virus then your system would be containing file dotnetfx.dll in %system%, presence of the following registries.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\.NET
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DotNetRecovery

Be aware of clicking on links to Web pages.

Whenever you are provided with the links for any purposes then make sure that it has been offered by known person as this link may contain some kind of malwares. If you are not familiar by the provided link then you must not directly click on the link to visit the webpage as downloading such webpages may also downloads malicious data in your computer.

What Win32.Delicium.A does.

When your computer is attacked by the Win32.Delicium.A then first of all it will drop the DLL file in to %windir%\system32 folder as dotnetfx.dll. Then it will run this Dll by passing it as an argument to rundll32.exe. If it has been run successfully then it passes the execution to the host. Win32.Delicium.A does not affect your system in much ways but still it is virus that can slow down your system's performance and also can give informations about your system to the attacker.

Install Norton to remove Win32.Delicium.A

Here i am giving you the link for downloading the Norton Anti Virus. Norton Security Tool is not at all bad for dealing with the harmful data on your computer system. It contains vast amount of database about all the possible viruses. Click on the name of Norton Security to download it. It may happen that you would be prompted for the updates as soon as you connect to the internet but it depends on you whether to update it or not.
    Last edited by Zachary; 30-01-2010 at 03:48 AM.