Thread: how do i physically connect to DSL modem or to ethernet network

how do i physically connect to DSL modem or to ethernet network

hi
    i am MCA student .I am using gateway SX2800 Desktop Series computer.I am using window vista operating system in my system.Actually i want to know about some network related information.I want to know about cable connection,DSL modem or other ethernet network.If i want to connect cable or dsl modem then how do i physically connect to DSL modem or to ethernet network?

Re: how do i physically connect to DSL modem or to ethernet network

In Gateway SX2800 Desktop Series used window vista and window 7 operating system.It has Up to 8 GB of DDR3.It use LAN Gigabit Ethernet for network support.DSL is a digital subscriber line is a type of a modem.It is used to connect personal computer to internet.It is specially use for internet access.The ethernet is a computer network technology for local area network due to ethernet network you can easily integrated wireless network like airport place.For the connection make sure firstly insert one end of the network cable into network jack of pc and another end into cable modem or ethernet network after that within few seconds connection will establish.

For the connection of the cable ,DSL modem or Ethernet network.firstly you want to insert one end of network cable into the network jack on your computer system.After that another end of the network cable connect into DSL modem or cable or other Ethernet network jack. Make sure that ensure the cable is connected properly.And as well as that device you are connecting the computer to is powered on.Make sure the one direction of network cable be inserted into the network jack.When you inserted cable into jack do not force for that Otherwise damage to the computer can occur

Mostly we use cable.DSL modem or Ethernet network for establishing network and access internet connection. Ethernet network used as wireless connection wireless network made up of access point,dsl modem or cable. Access point is a small electronic device which is serve the central control point of network.You can connect your modem to access point set the network connection and finally browse the Internet connection to any place with other network computer

DSL modem or Ethernet network or cable generally used for internet access. There are two ends available in cable or other modem. One end of that cable insert into network jack of computer system and another end connect to DSL modem or cable jack.Before start the process,checkout the proper connection and after that within few second connection will establish. Ethernet is a family of frame-based Computer networking technologies for local area networks use in anywhere like airport.