Thread: How to remove AntiVirus Plus

How to remove AntiVirus Plus

Hi friends, I have a problem with my antivirus plus. My computer has ended up with this antivirus plus spyware thing. It seems like it have disabled most of the applications on my computer. I am not able to access the internet to download or install any programs to help me solving this problem and also i cannot access my task manager, which i have tried most of methods to fix it but unfortunately it failed. Many time I tried to use the internet or access my task manager but the following error occurs:

WARNING Application cannot be executed. The file is infected. Please activate your antivirus software.

Any suggestions how to remove it without having to download programs.

Re: How to remove AntiVirus Plus

First thing you have to do is that boot your computer in safe mode. It can be done by pressing the F8 button when the logo of ur computer appears after starting your computer. After pressing the button it should take to the safe mode. Here if the internet might or might not work depending on the infection. If internet works please download a malwarebytes, install it and then run the updates first, after that run full scan of your system. second step is to go to any onlinescan and there run the online scan. I would reccommend you to run ccleaner to clean any temp folders or files after you have sone your online scanning in the end.

Please follow the steps which is given below:

1. First create a bootable CD

2. Download ISO file to the Desktop and burn it to a CD as an ISO.

3. To burn the file, install the free version of DeepBurner Free

4. Place a blank CD in your computer.

5. Start DeepBurner and select to Burn ISO Image then click Next.

6. Under the window where it says Image file you have to select the rc.iso file you just downloaded, click the little button to the right.

7. When the file is selected then click Burn ISO

8. With the ISO CD which you have just burned in the CD drive, restart the computer. Click to select any options that are required to start the computer from the CD drive if you are prompted. When you are prompted, then type the Administrator password. If the administrator password is blank, just press ENTER

8. Type: chkdsk /r and press Enter (note the space between the chkdsk and /r)

9. Type exit at the command prompt to exit from the Recovery Console and restart the computer, and then press ENTER

Antivirus Plus or AntivirusPlus, is a rogue antispyware application which is created to ruin the integrity of our computing experience. Antivirus Plus is fake and malicious, to screwing up your computers.Generally, Antivirus Plus usually comes up after you installed a video codec that come with Trojan, malware and virus. Antivirus Plus normally generates fake and misleading system popup error messages so end-users will be tricked into purchase Antivirus Plus components. It is extremely important to remove all the components of the Antivirus Plus and all the malware and trojans which might have come with it.

Instructions for Manually Removal of Antivirus Plus:

1. Stop Antivirus Plus Processes:

AntivirusPlus.exe
    rundll32.exe
    Antivirus Plus.lnk
    Uninstall Antivirus.lnk

2. Find and Delete these Antivirus Plus:

AntivirusPlus.exe
    rundll32.exe

3. Remove Antivirus Plus Registry Values:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “AntivirusPlus”.

First thing to do is download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM). After that close all programs and windows on your computer.

Double on click mbam-setup.exe to install the application. When the installation begins, keep following the prompts in order to continue with the installation process. Do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing, make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch it and then click Finish.

If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.

Select Perform Quick Scan, then click Scan, it will start scanning your computer for Antivirus Plus infection. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.

When the scan is completed, click on OK, then Show Results to view the results. You will see a list of infected items.

Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected to start Antivirus Plus removal process. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.

To remove Antivirus Plus spyware you must block all Antivirus Plus sites, stop and remove processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other Antivirus Plus files and registry utility.

The most typical software removal method is to remove Antivirus Plus by using "Add or Remove Programs" service. However there may be hidden Antivirus Plus files, running processes and registries in your computer, so Antivirus Plus may recreate all other files after reboot.

I strongly recommend you to use spyware remover to track Antivirus Plus and automatically remove Antivirus Plus processes, registries and files as well as other spyware threats.