Thread: How to remove RealAV (Real Antivirus)

How to remove RealAV (Real Antivirus)

Hi,

I am unable to uninstall antivirus called Real Antivirus from my windows 7 pc. I tried to remove it several times from add/remove programs but I am unable to remove it. My symantec antivirus does not detect it. I don't know how it got downloaded on my pc. Can you tell me, how to remove RealAV (Real Antivirus) ???

Re: How to remove RealAV (Real Antivirus)

RealAV (Real Antivirus) is a rogue anti-spyware program. Like other alleged programs can RealAV may scan your PC and create excessive risk spyware ads on your computer. RealAV is able to install itself without your knowledge or by Trojans or through security exploits in the browser on your computer. The producers of RealAV expect that you will cover and pay for the full version of this supposed software. Whatever one may not trust the RealAV and it is recommended to expel him as quickly as possible from your PC. You can try XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware, for it removal.

The following steps will help you to delete RealAV and remove it from your computer.

Step 1: Obtain Windows Security updates. Install the latest critical updates from Microsoft to secure your PC. Regularly use Windows Update to help prevent future viruses.

Step 2: Install a McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise. RealAV New files are often created and released. Without anti-spyware software that compromised the files on your computer.

RealAV (Real Antivirus) is rogue anti-spyware fake anti-spyware software. It uses advertising and used false information about infections in order to frighten the user and force him to buy the software. Rogue anti-spyware may require unregistering all spyware and seeks to deceive the user so that he buys the trial . The trial version of rogue anti-spyware can be installed by surfing the Internet. It can also happen while you click on the ads, which require that you install spyware software. After clicking, it installs a Trojan. He will either download the trial version of rogue anti-spyware, or worse - they install. Once the rogue anti-spyware trial version is installed, it can begin Show annoying pop-up advertisements. If you try to scan your computer for spyware, rogue anti-spyware reported that you have to buy their copy of software. If the user makes, his or her anti-virus and anti-spyware applications will be deleted. After installation, it can be very difficult to remove the software type. It is also possible that it is needed complete computer reinstallation.

You can use the free spyware scanner from SpyHunter, to detect and track RealAV. The full version of SpyHunter to ensure that you successfully remove RealAV and other malware such as Trojans, tracking cookies and other parasite.

Keep the definitions of your anti-spyware software
    Opens up an anti-spyware software.
    Click on the buttons or menu items to update or Update Now
    Update window should open. Click Update or Update Now.

Click on the Start Scan button to search for RealAV and other spyware. Once the anti-spyware program has completed the scan, checkmark the spyware you wish to remove, and then click on the Start button Remove to get rid of spyware.

It launches fake security alerts and misleading pop-up messages to push users into buying the full version of this malware too. RealAV invites also fake scan results full of exaggerated infection. Remove Real AV as soon as possible! Do not pay for computer parasites; RealAV is not capable of keeping a computer safe.