Thread: How to remove Infostealer.Geemarc

How to remove Infostealer.Geemarc

Hi,

I have a problem with the windows xp computer, I began to notice the very slow and I decided to analyze the virus. I found several files infected with virus called Infostealer.Geemarc, One odd thing is that I found in the Norton Quarantine folder and when I went to see the folder was filled with many files (currently size is about 3GB) and try to eliminate it, but every time it comes back again.
    I appreciate any suggestions to remove Infostealer.Geemarc ....

Re: How to remove Infostealer.Geemarc

Infostealer.Geemarc is a Trojan that steals usernames and passwords of Gmail. Try AVG Anti-Spyware, it blocks spyware, adware, spyware, trojans or other malware that attempt to steal personal data, passwords or attempting to parasitize the PC. Very simple to install and use with a friendly interface, this solution proves to be very efficient at getting rid of all intruders and clean the PC.

For Windows users, I like to point out one other possibility for removing a virus. Use [System Restore] option to set configuration of an earlier time restore. There are avenues that the configuration of the viral infection! Note: the virus files can then still be present but complete a task.

Try the following steps to remove Infostealer.Geemarc :

• Turn off System Restore / only on XP or ME
    • Active view hidden files
    • Reboot and enter safe mode
    • Erase your antivirus quarantine and Recycle Stationary
    • Run your antivirus and AVG antispy (Updated)
    • Run Ccleaner clears everything out and you start it RegSeeker also erases everything that you exit and re-run as many times as necessary until no nothing to erase
    • Reboot, go into normal mode

You can try Infostealer.Geemarc removal by online scan. On the website of Kaspersky is possible to scan the entire computer free of viruses, spyware and other malicious software. Here is a list compiled with the virus, trojan, and malicious software, are sorted by name. A regularly updated online, creating many viruses are found and aim to combat.

The Infostealer.Geemarc on your computer that nestles an ActiveX control can be a snap-in browser (browser functions), a browser helper object or a standalone executable file that is loaded on the computer of the user when they visit a website that contains spyware. The spyware usually comes in because the security setting is not configured correctly. Spyware can also install itself. So would an ActiveX control in your computer confused and keep thinking that the element of a trusted site or intranet zone replaces an Internet zone. A source of spreading his erotic websites, websites promoting gambling, certain chat programs, etc..