Thread: Exploit-Comele Virus Infection

Exploit-Comele Virus Infection

Hello, I am using Window xp on my computer. Recently my computer get infected by the virus. Some of them are removed when I simply clean all my computer with the Norton Internet Security 2010, but still there is a virus which is having name as Exploit-Comele exists though it is detected by the antivirus. So, if anyone is having any solution from which I can remove this virus then please provide me some help.

Re: Exploit-Comele Virus Infection

Hello, It may possible that your computer is having antivirus software which is having out of date database. And that is why it is not able to remove the files which are infected by the virus though it is detecting them. So, simply update your antivirus application and then again scan your computer and simply delete the virus which your antivirus detects. It will simply solve your problem related to the virus.

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. My computer also get infected by the virus and it is not possible to remove all those viruses from my computer. Most of them are present into the System 32 folder and that is why it is not possible to delete or clean then as they are used by the system files and system resource. So, if you have any solution then please provide me some solution or suggestion. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, I think you are getting this problem due to your Norton Internet Security 2010, so you can simply try to change the antivirus application and then remove the virus detected. You can simply make use of the following antivirus applications:
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

I am using Avast home edition and it is providing me really good protection from the viruses. I think if you make use of this then you can simply get the solution from your virus problem. It is having following key technologies:
    • Improved Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • Intelligent Scanner
    • Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • Behavioral Honeypots
    • Green computing
    • File System / Mail Shield
    • Web Shield
    • IM / P2P Shield
    • Network Shield

Hello, I think your computer is using that virus infected files and that is why your antivirus is unable to remove those files. So, you must need to first stop all the related processes from the Task Manager and then you can able to delete the files from your computer. You need to make use of the ALT+CTRL+DELETE for opening the task manager. So, just do this and then simply scan your computer and remove the files from your computer.