Thread: System infected with Backdoor.Noppuca!inf

System infected with Backdoor.Noppuca!inf

I am having Windows XP SP 2 as my operating system and everything was working fine but today when i started my system for checking out emails and i had downloaded some document from it, when i open that document i got an message that my system is being infected with Backdoor.Noppuca!inf. Does anyone has information about it.

Information about Backdoor.Noppuca!inf

Backdoor.Noppuca!inf is also know as Backdoor.Noppuca and it's an malicious files whose work is to open a backdoor port in your system which will allow hacker to enter into your system or allow a remote attacker to gain control without your knowledge, most of the time hacker try to use your system for sending threat email etc.

Remove Backdoor.Noppuca!inf

My system also got infected with Backdoor and i try out many solution but none of then helped me a lot, when i told my friend about it he recommended me to use AVG anti virus which is capable of removing Trojan horse, backdoor, spyware, adware, worms and at the same time it also constantly watching how programs on your computer interact with each other.

Sytem infected with Backdoor.Noppuca!inf

I some what agree with Janhavi4U using AVG anti virus is a very good solution but if your system is already infected with Backdoor it is suggested that you should totally format all your driver and install a fresh copy of operating system and then download AVG and update it regularly in this way your system will be protected from backdoor and Trojan horse.

How to remove Backdoor.Noppuca!inf

I have seen that many of us don't bother about basic security which end up our system infected with Backdoor in such kind of case we should disable auto play to prevent the automatic launching of executable files on network and removable drives, and disconnect the drives when not required and if possible do not give write access and if necessary then only enable read-only mode.