Thread: How to delete this W95.Hybris virus?

How to delete this W95.Hybris virus?

My computer system is behaving in abrupt manner. First I thought that there is a problem with the hardware of my computer system. So I checked the hardware of my computer system but it was proper. Then I realized to scan my computer system for the problems like viruses. I scanned my computer system with the help of online virus scan. That gave me an alert message that W95.Hybris is detected. Now I need to the method for deleting this W95.Hybris from my computer system.

Re: W95.Hybris is a deadly worm

W95.Hybris which is detected on your computer system by the online virus scanner is a highly complex and deadly worm. This W95.Hybris worm updates the plugins from the site of hacker or from the site of the author who has designed this W95.Hybris worm. This W95.Hybris worm uses a strong encryption for plugins with the help of RSA 128 bit keys. So you need to delete this W95.Hybris worm from your computer system I will suggest you to go for MacAfee antivirus software for your computer system.

Re: How to delete this W95.Hybris virus?

You have scanned your computer system with the help of online antivirus software. So you will need the same software for deleting this W95.Hybris worm from your computer system. There are many other antivirus software available in the market which can easily eradicate this W95.Hybris worm from your computer system. It will be better if you user Norton antivirus software for removing this W95.Hybris worm from your computer system.

This W95.Hybris worm patches the WSOCK32.DLL. This patch is used by the worm for sending the infected emails to other users. The plugins which is downloaded by this W95.Hybris worm are designed in such a way that it can infect the file inside the archives like RAR and ZIP. It is clear from the above reply that this worm can also spread through emails also. The subject and the body contents of the email are randomly selected by this worm. So I will suggest you to delete this worm as soon as possible.

System restore is a good option for getting rid of this W95.Hybris worm. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

Re: Preventive measures

Restoring you computer system and using the antivirus software will definitely remove this W95.Hybris worm from your computer system but it will be better if you follow some of the preventive measures like these:
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system