Thread: How to remove Advanced Virus Remover program

How to remove Advanced Virus Remover program

Hi,

I have used Advanced Virus Remover program to remove viruses from my computer, But when I tried to remove this software from control panel - Add / Remove Programs under Windows Vista, I get a error message, the program in use or being controlled by another computer or program. I have also tried other spyware / malware removal software, as SuperAntiSpyware, Avira, and SpyTools with the same results. How do I remove the program "Advanced Virus Remover"? Any suggestions?

Re: How to remove Advanced Virus Remover program

"Advanced Virus Remover" is a misleading antivirus program that is using a 'trojan horse' to the computer system. The program regularly annoying pop-ups, your computer is slow and you try the full version of Advanced Virus Remover to buy. Have you tried any antivirus for it removal ???

The program 'Advanced Virus Remover "is installed on your computer by means of so-called' trojan horses' called Zlob or Vundo. Trojan horses are a type of virus that unwanted programs installed on your computer, such as when you visit an unsecured website. Sometimes it may happen that computer users install the program get together with other (safe) software, for example MSN Messenger. Advanced Virus Remover is often installed under the folder 'Program Files' on a computer. On your desktop and right of the taskbar of your computer is a small pictogram of the program (a shield) with four colors: yellow, green, red and blue.

A simple way to Advanced Virus Remover to remove from your computer by your normal (functioning) an antivirus scan to run. In some cases the Advanced antivirus Virus Remover as a threat to your computer and in "quarantine" set. In many cases, the virus takes other name for the program, for example: 'Soft Strip. Free antivirus programs from Symantec or AVG may already be sufficient to remove Advanced Virus Remover. When the virus is difficult to implement (eg a very slow computer or because you can not download software) you can choose to perform the scan in Safe Mode the computer. When you start the computer then press F8 to enter safe mode. Then scan with your antivirus.

To remove Advanced Virus Remover, you need to install 'Anti-Malware "program . Malware is junk mail. An anti-malware program is specifically designed for such trojan horses that pop-ups etc. Click here for a free Anti-Malware program (Malwarebytes'). Once you have the program installed on your computer you can remove Advanced Virus Remover.

People Advanced Virus Remover on the computer, people can suffer from the following:
    • Annoying pop-ups with text that says "your computer in danger '
    • A slow computer
    • So-called virus scans are performed without being asked (eg at startup)
    • Advertisement which prompted the complete version of Advanced Virus Remover to buy

These things make it very difficult to work quietly on the computer because there are always emerging windows click away. Also very annoying is that the program continues to try to encourage you to purchase the full version full version of Advanced Virus Remover for $ 49.95.