Thread: How to remove bloodhound.pdf

How to remove bloodhound.pdf

I am facing some issue with my Acer laptop, today when i turn ON my laptop i got a pop up from Symantec which stated that my system is being infected with bloodhound.pdf virus and at the same time Symantec keeps blocking it saying it is a low risk virus but it keeps popping up and it's not getting removed from my system too. Does anyone has any idea about it ?

Bloodhound.PDF is a Trojan virus which infects your system after you had installed imposter video codec files, such as Video ActiveX Codec, which are typically the Trojan Zlob. At the same time these files are malicious in nature and seek to exploit vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash.

If your system is being infected with bloodhound.pdf then i would suggest you to download SpyHunter Scanner which is capable of removing such Trojan Horse from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from worms, virus, spyware, adware etc, i am sure this will definitely remove virus from your system.

Thanks for replying me i had try to use SpyHunter Scanner but that didn't helped me a lot do you know any other solution apart from it because for sometime bloodhound.pdf is removed from my system, but don't know how it comes back again. Is there any other solution apart from using SpyHunter Scanner.

If you really want to remove bloodhound.pdf virus from your system then i would suggest you to totally format your system and install new operating system and at the same time also make sure that you turn off file sharing if not needed. If file sharing is required, use ACLs and password protection to limit access. Disable anonymous access to shared folders. Grant access only to user accounts with strong passwords to folders that must be shared by doing this your system will be some what free from virus.