Thread: Tranquility Internet Pack for Windows Vista

Tranquility Internet Pack for Windows Vista

Hi,
    I want some details on using Tranquility Internet Pack. How it is and what are the benefits derived from him. My problem is that my system is getting infected easily from USB. Second the problem is online threats. I am not sure which to use or which solution to try. But someone recommended me Tranquility Internet Pack never heard about is.

Re: Tranquility Internet Pack for Windows Vista

A-squared Emergency USB Stick offers to use a-squared Free on your USB drive without installing the program on your PC. If your computer is infected, you simply plug your key and start the executable or use the application command line. You can get the same and check out in your system. This is a nice and easy utility to work with USB.

By using a-squared Emergency USB Stick you can then perform a scan of your PC, save suspicious items in quarantine before deleting them or keep them. The system auto-update is also available in this portable edition and the latest versions of a-squared Anti-Malware, Anti-Dialer, HiJackFree, etc.

There is one more solution called Norman Malware Cleaner. Norman Malware Cleaner scans the hard disk or the location you have selected, looking for malware, rootkits and other malware. The application, with a virus database is constantly updated, alerts you when something suspicious is detected during the scan. You can then delete it permanently, restore registry entries and also clean invalid references in the infected host file.

Tranquility Internet Pack gives you A real-time protection against computer viruses, worms, Trojans and related security threats. The antispyware, inclusive, prevents unauthorized changes to your applications by spyware, rootkits and other malware. The virus also prevents the opening of suspicious software on USB devices.

If you have Tranquility Internet Pack in your system then Internet browsing is safe. The spam blocking all unwanted messages, automatic downloads from malicious websites and authenticates the access points wireless internet with exceptional efficiency. Suspicious links instant messaging are also intercepted.