Thread: How to delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy

How to delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy

I am using Windows Vista operating system with McAfee antivirus and my browser is Opera 10. The infection called Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy keeps entering my system whenever I am surfing the internet. I remove it everytime when the antivirus alerts me about its entry, but again I keep getting its alerts. I dont understand why this is happening. So, I need to know how to delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy. Anyone having information on this problem is expected to reply.

Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy is a trojan

From the name itself, you can come to know that Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy is a trojan. So, basically its manual deletion is very difficult. This is so because they seem to be legible programs from outside, but internally work for a destructive cause. So, I guess you will have to format the system to delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy> After that install a fresh copy of the operating system. This will solve your problem.

Install an up-to-date antivirus

Install an up-to-date antivirus inorder to delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy. I suggest you to install AVG antivirus, since it is recommended by many experts for the deletion of worms, virus as well as trojans. Do not forget to uninstall the previous antivirus, since there is a possibility of conflicts when you keep 2 antivirus installed in the system. To make the antivirus up-to-date, you just have to update the database of the same, so that the new infections are added to its database, with the help of which they can detect and remove all the infections that enter into the system.

Use Spyware Doctor

To delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy, I suggest you to use Spyware Doctor. This is an anti-spyware and are different from the normal antivirus. This is because they can stay in the background and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. When it finds the applications and programs causing the problems in the system, they simply eradicate them from the system.

Scan in safe mode

I advice you to scan in safe mode to delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy. You will get this option when you start the system. The infections are not able to execute in the safe mode and hence, they remain inactive. So, this the best time that can be used to get rid of all the infections from the system. Just remove all the unhealed infections that are found during the scan. This will surely get rid of your problems.

Quick Heal antivirus will help

Quick Heal antivirus will help to delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy. This antivirus provides the feature of boot scan. Since, this scan takes place before the operating system starts, it is very simple to get rid of the infections at such a time. Moreover, the files corrupted by the infections are repaired by this antivirus. I am using the same in my system and has helped me to a great extent.

Re: How to delete Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.egy

How can I remove the zerx.exe virus from pc & should i get the License key for Prvex 3.0