Thread: Is Spy Sweeper better for blocking spywares

Is Spy Sweeper better for blocking spywares

Hi,
    I want to ask that is Spy-ware Sweeper is a fake anti-virus. Recently I got a pop message of an ad that denotes this anti-virus recommendation. I visited the site and found that this is spy-ware blocker type tool. I want to install the same in my computer due to limitless pop ups coming on my desktop. what more does Spy-ware sweeper offers.

Re: Is Spy Sweeper better for blocking spywares

Spy Sweeper is not a rogue anti-virus. Spy Sweeper is a software that effectively detects and safely then removes spy-ware from your PC to protect you against identify theft, diversion browser (homepage) monitoring proactively memory your system, hackers, key-loggers and Trojans. Spy Sweeper protects you with a database of spy-ware definitions sophisticated and regularly updated.

Spy Sweeper detects spy-ware pop ups open on your computer and cookies that may contain personal information. New Protection Anti-loggers: A keystroke logger can record everything you type on your keyboard names of user passwords, credit card numbers, content of your messages, IM conversations and other information that you type.

Spy Sweeper blocks the functioning of key loggers, and personal information are protected against these threats evil. Improved methods for detecting root-kits: the s Malicious spy-ware uses root-kit technology to bury its files deep within your PC. Spy Sweeper finds and destroys these programs through forceful methods of finding root-kits, a feature lacking in many other anti-spyware programs.

You can install Spy Sweeper to detect and remove intrusive spy-ware. However, in some cases, the program that installed the spy-ware may not function if you delete it.Take care to test your programs before deleting spy-ware permanently.Spy-sweeper is an anti-malware that can scan and eliminate spy-ware from your computer. It has an anti-rootkit module and a guard to protect your computer against malware.

SpySweeper is a very good anti-spyware, I recommend it. SpySweeper rotects your system very efficiently. It can detect any change in the system. Spy Sweeper can notify you of this change and you can prevent it. The Protection tab allows you to set a very careful protection of Spy Sweeper. The tabs allow access to various categories of protection.