Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-01-2010

How to remove Trojan.JS.QAF?

Hello, I have installed windows 7 on my computer. I have been using this computer from last 3 years and never faced any kind of viruses as i do not use any pen drives to my system except mine. Before some days i had connected my friends drive in my computer due to some urgency i my computer got infected by some virus. Its name is Trojan.JS.QAF, I do not think that this virus can harm my computer in major sense but still i want to remove Trojan.JS.QAF out of my computer, Please provide me some programs to delete this trojan.

Last edited by Felisha : 27-01-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 27-01-2010

Trojan.JS.QAF comes from the websites.

Actually Trojan.JS.QAF is a trojan which comes from the several websites infected by this trojan and so it comes to your computer when you load any pages from those websites. It may happen that this virus has been came to your system from the external drive but origin comes from the particular website. You should turn on the windows firewall in order to get checked every bit of data that passes through your computer.
Old 28-01-2010

How Trojan.JS.QAF affects your computer.

Basically Trojan.JS.QAF is a java script which is specially made for the people so that they will not to come to know about its infection. It attacks your anti virus system. So ultimately this virus would be in your computer as long as you catch it by using any good software for deleting trojans. You should avoid such websites in which your computer gets infected.
Old 28-01-2010

Norton can remove Trojan.JS.QAF.

Norton Internet Security is the best software to deal with the viruses and trojans, when you are computer is infected by any trojans. It also has large amount virus data available on the internet. And almost all the latest viruses has been added to the database. To download the Nortom Anti Virus system click HERE.

Last edited by Zachary : 28-01-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 28-01-2010

Trojan.JS.QAF forces you to visit webpage.

Trojan.JS.QAF is a trojan which comes from the website and after affecting your system it will redirect you to the same website from which this has came.
Actually this virus forces you to visit the infected page so that your computer gets infected. Trojan.JS.QAF is a java script which creates "IFrame" in order to redirect " http://google-cn.msn.ca.shoplocal-com.[removed].ru:8080/interia.pl/interia.pl/google.com/empflix.com/debonairblog.com/. "

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,