Thread: Infected by Bredolab.gen.c malware

Infected by Bredolab.gen.c malware

I have recently purchase the Dell Studio 14 laptop with configuration: Intel Core2 Duo Processor with chipset Cantiga GM45, 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 512GB HDD and Windows XP as operating system. Mainly the laptop is been used for internet purpose. I accesss internet on daily purpose for mailing, gaming and downloading files(like video, music,etc) also. I am AVG antivirus software, and yesterday, it found the malware "Bredolab.gen.c". But it is not able to remove, so please somebody tell how to remove it.

Re: Infected by Bredolab.gen.c malware

According to me, your laptop is infected by the trojan horse. Unlike the viruses, the trojan's does not self-replicate itself. They don't run automatically, and they some manual action by get infect further. The Bredolab.gen.c trojan is not that high risk one, but then also they ability to damage your files. I think you would be using the trial version of AVG antivirus, which is not able to remove the trojan found on your laptop, would suggest you to buy full/registered version of AVG and remove the trojan.

"Bredolab.gen.c" is consider to be the trojan horse. And this type of trojan is been installed by going to the malicious webpages/websties. And also may be they would be downloaded by other viruses and/or Trojans to be installed on the users system. In order to remove this kind of trojan you need to install the licensed version of antivirus, which will allow you to detect and remove this kind of trojan's. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

I think your laptop is infected by the trojan horse named "Bredolab.gen.c". The file size of this kind of trojan is 67,584 bytes. The distribution channels through which trojan's enters are e-mail, IRC(Internet Relay Chat), P2P networks, malicious or hacked webpages/websites, etc. I would recommend you not use the AVG antivirus, instead of that use the licensed version of the McAfee antivirus which will protect your laptop perfectly and also will remove the current trojan found.

Your laptop is infected by the trojan horse and its name is " Bredolab.gen.c". This trojan is a medium risk type and mostly enters by visiting the malicious websites or webpages and/or by some viruses. They does not automatically invoke, but instead invoke manually by the users action. And when this trojan gets executed, it will displays misleading fake alerts to entice the user into buying a product to "repair" malware problems. To remove this trojan's, you need to have licensed/registered version of antivirus.

My personal opinion would be that your laptop is infected by the trojan horse and the reason behind this is that you would be downloading many files(i.e videos, music, software, etc) from unknown/viruses infected website. So, avoid downloading things from unknown websites. And to remove the trojan which is present on your system right now, you be needing the licensed/registered version of AVG, which has capability to remove it.