Thread: System infected with Trojan SHeur.BMLE

System infected with Trojan SHeur.BMLE

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i turn ON my computer for checking out mail, during start up i got a pop up that my system is being infected with Trojan SHeur.BMLE, i tried to find some information over internet but it was not helpful for me, can anyone help me out with this issue ?

Rmove Trojan SHeur.BMLE

In that case i would suggest you to install your anti virus and also disable your Restore system and then download SmitfraudFix after downloading it reboot your computer and start your Windows in safe mode by pressing F8 button and make sure you select Safe Mode without networking support. Now double click on SmitFraudFix to start the tool. Select option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press "Enter" to delete infected files.

Thanks for replying me i had try to install SmitfraudFix and it was able to remove Trojan from my computer but after sometime i am getting the same pop up which states that my system is being infected with Trojan SHeur.BMLE , does anyone has any alternative solution and for more information i am using Mcaffee anti virus.

My Acer laptop also got infected with Trojan horse and i tried out used many anti virus but none of them worked for me and then i told my friend about the issue he told me to first Disable System Restore and told me to reboot my system and login into safe mode and told me to delete all temporary files and at the same time told me to search for SHeur.BMLE and delete them too and finally reboot my system, now system is working fine.

I have seen that mostly all system get infected with Trojan horse and most of the time everyone format they system and install a fresh copy of operation system but i don't think so this is an solution for it, but before doing it i would suggest you to press Ctrl +Alt +Delete option and kill SrchSTS.exe process. Then open registry window and find and delete

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
    "{f39d0dee-b2f0-4591-9187-1cc39c1df98a}"="biisk"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{f39d0dee-b2f0-4591-9187-1cc39c1df98a}\InProcServer32]
    @="C:\WINDOWS\system32\kzpkwj.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{f39d0dee-b2f0-4591-9187-1cc39c1df98a}\InProcServer32]
    @="C:\WINDOWS\system32\kzpkwj.dll"

and finally reboot your system and install AVG anti virus on your system