Thread: How to get rid of this W32.Klez.H@mm virus?

How to get rid of this W32.Klez.H@mm virus?

I think my computer system is infected with the virus name W32.Klez.H@mm. I get to know about when my antivirus software gave me an alert message that W32.Klez.H@mm is detected on my computer system. I am trying to delete this W32.Klez.H@mm virus from my computer system but not able to do so. I want to know how to remove the W32.Klez.H@mm virus from my computer system.

Re: W32.Klez.H@mm is kind of internet worm.

W32.Klez.H@mm which is detected on your computer system is not a virus. Viruses are designed to delete or corrupt the system file of your computer system. The corruption of the system files result in the crash of system. But worm like W32.Klez.H@mm are designed to consume the memory space and the processing power of your computer system. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this W32.Klez.H@mm from your computer system then change your antivirus software.

Re: Update your antivirus software

If your current antivirus software is detecting the W32.Klez.H@mm worm on your computer system then it must be able to delete this W32.Klez.H@mm worm from your computer system. I think the problem is with the up-gradation. First try to update your antivirus software and try to remove W32.Klez.H@mm worm from your computer system.

Re: How to get rid of this W32.Klez.H@mm virus?

For removing this W32.Klez.H@mm worm from your computer you can go for system restore. System restore is not a perfect solution for removing the W32.Klez.H@mm worm from your computer system but it can decrease the amount of damage which is done to your computer system by the W32.Klez.H@mm worm.

W32.Klez.H@mm worm spread at a very high speed and comes as the attachment of infected emails. W32.Klez.H@mm worm normally targets the IFRAME vulnerabilities for infecting the system. This W32.Klez.H@mm worm not only consumes the memory space but the infected email also drops the malicious virus code while the user views the email.

Once this W32.Klez.H@mm worm enter your computer system then this worm copies itself to the windows system directory. This worm also harms the security patches of your computer system. It will better if you patch up your security file. You can download the patch file from the link given below.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...08/default.asp
    After patching your computer system you can easily remove this W32.Klez.H@mm worm from your computer system using any antivirus software.