Thread: W32/Pinkslipbot!pk Removal Problem

W32/Pinkslipbot!pk Removal Problem

Hello, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer and last day while working on internet one of the Zip file is downloaded automatically and now I come to know that the zip file is having viruses which are infecting my computer and the problem is that my Norton Internet Security 2010 is not capable of removing it. How can I solve this problem. If anyone knows how to remove the W32/Pinkslipbot!pk virus from my computer then please help me.

Re: W32/Pinkslipbot!pk Removal Problem

Hello, It may possible that you are having your antivirus database which is our of data and that is why your Norton Internet Security 2010 is not able to remove the viruses from your computer. So, it is necessary to scan your computer for the virus after updating your Antivirus. So, that you will able to remove the virus infection from your computer.

It may possible that the Norton Internet Security is not having capability to remove this virus. So, for getting solution you must make use of the antivirys below:
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

I have come to know that if you are infected by W32/Pinkslipbot!pk virus then your computer must contain the _qbot.cb, _qbot.dll, _qbotinj.exe, _qbotnti.exe, msadvapi32.dll, updates.cb files in your computer. So, first you must stop the running processes from the task manager and then you can able to remove the virus from your computer.

Hello, I think you need to scan your computer with the Antivirus application at boot time and you will able to remove the virus from your computer. As at the boot time your system files and system resources are not used by any type of application or virus, you can simply remove that particular virus infected files from your computer. So, just scan your computer at boot time and solve your problem.

Hello, you are not able to remove the W32/Pinkslipbot!pk virus from your computer with the Norton Internet Security 2010 as you are infected by the Trojan. And for removing Trojan you must make use of the Trojan Removing application as below:
    • Trojan Remover 6.8.1
    • MCS Trojan Remover 2.4.0.0
    • AVIRA Removal Tool for Windows 2.0
    • Loaris Trojan Remover 1.1
    • TDS-3 Trojan Defence Suite 3.2.1