Thread: Solution to get rid of Dropper/Agent.104960.G

Solution to get rid of Dropper/Agent.104960.G

I am using Windows XP operating system with McAfee antivirus and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. I need some solution to get rid of Dropper/Agent.104960.G. I am trying to remove this infection from the antivirus interface, but it is not allowing me to do so. I cannot understand why this problem is happening. Please help me with some suitable solutions to this problem immediately.

Boot scan the system

The solution to get rid of Dropper/Agent.104960.G is to boot scan the system. For this purpose remove any antivirus that has been installed in the system previously. This is because if you keep 2 antivirus in the system, conflicts may occur. Boot scan is a feature that is not provided my all the antivirus. Quick heal provides this feature and the scan be started as soon as you install the antivirus. The boot scan takes place before the operating system loads, hence it is assured that the infections will be removed from the system.

Use a well updated antivirus

Use a well updated antivirus as a solution to get rid of Dropper/Agent.104960.G. The database of the antivirus has to be updated frequently so that the signatures of the new infections can be added into it. After the updation is done, scan the whole system, including the hard drives and the flash drives and delete all the infections that are found during the scan. This will surely solve your problem.

Dropper/Agent.104960.G is a trojan

Since, Dropper/Agent.104960.G is a trojan, it is not that easy to remove it from the system. They seem to be legible programs from outside and internally work with a destructive purpose. I guess that formatting is the only solution to get rid of Dropper/Agent.104960.G. After you have formatted the system, install a fresh copy of Windows and remember that you keep the system safe with a recommended antivirus like AVG.

Use an anti-spyware like Spyware Doctor

The best solution to get rid of Dropper/Agent.104960.G is to use an anti-spyware like Spyware Doctor. These security components have the ability of staying in the background and checking for the applications and programs that are causing the malicious activities in the system. As soon as such programs are detected, they are simply eradicated from the system.

Enable a system restore

A solution to get rid of Dropper/Agent.104960.G is to enable a system restore. This is a very ultimate method for the removal of infections from the system, since when you do the system restore to a particular time, all the applications and programs installed during this time will simply be removed from the system. Make sure that you do the restore to a time when the infections had not entered the system.