Thread: Want to remove Win32.Sality.PB?

Want to remove Win32.Sality.PB?

Hi all, My computer is infected by the Win32.Sality.PB. Actually i came to know about this infection as i done the online scan. So luckily i have found the worm on my computer and now i am eager to remove Win32.Sality.PB out of my system. Please help me to do the same. Provide me some good anti virus also if possible.

How Win32.Sality.PB spreads.

Actually Win32.Sality.PB is worm which spreads infection by email attachments. It can also spread through removable drive. As it includes the autorun worm which affects removable drive connected to your system. Then It drops a keylogger which is actually for recording the passwords or other sensitive information you type.

Use safe mode to remove Win32.Sality.PB?

You may use safe mode whenever your system is infected by the worms as if your system does not have a good copy of anti virus system. To go to the safe mode in your xp windows operating system you have to restart your computer and while it gets rebooted, keep on pressing F8 key which will take you to the bios settings where you have to select the safe mode option by using the arrow keys.

Win32.Sality.PB disables antivirus software.

Main problem with the Win32.Sality.PB type of worm is that is makes your anti virus system disabled so that it will not be warning you about the latest viruses which have been entered in to your system. Once you are attacked by this worm then you would not allowed to access to certain antivirus and security websites. This worm may delete security files found on the system.

Use Avast to remove Win32.Sality.PB.

Win32.Sality.PB is kind of worm which disables your anti virus system and your spyware becomes useless in front of this worm. Here is a good copy of spyware named as Avast Anti Virus. This can detect the almost all the worms that can infect your computer system. To get the copy of this spyware click on AVAST and get its Updates also.

Try using boot Scan of Quick Heal Anti Virus.

As per my knowledge about Win32.Sality.PB is that this worm disables your anti virus software and it also stops you from the getting in to safe mode. Quick Heal Anti virus has provided one cool feature that can scan your repair your system at the time your system gets boot. You can use this feature by downloading it from its official website.