Thread: Internet drops connectivity while uploading

Internet drops connectivity while uploading

Hello. I have a desktop machine with Windows Xp installed as the operating system in it. I have an internet connection enabled in it. I have the problem that whenever I try to upload any stuffs to the site my internet connectivity gets lost. I am not able get connected to the internet then. Why is this happening? Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Internet drops connectivity while uploading

Basically the internet drops connection due to the reason that the the bandwidth is not provided at an instant speed. Also the reason is well been to the ISP. So you need to check for he connection that is been established in your system. Hope this should then help you out. Check out for the issue and implement the necessary ailments that is required.

The drivers that is been installed for the routers or the modem is not been proper. You need to check out for the drivers that is been installed. Uninstall the drivers and then reinstall with the new pack of drivers to the same. This should then help you out. There is possibility that the drivers may not be responding well to the required part or the things you want to put to action.

Try to reconfigure the IP address that is been assigned or been input. You need to refresh the addresses that you have mentioned. Remove the parameters that is clear all the things. Now after it is been done fill the parameters and then make the things to work again. Assign the same by going to the properties of the TCP/IP of the internet connection property. Hope this should help you out in making the things to work in better way.

The problem could generally relate to the the source tool hat is been used to upload the files or stuffs that you want to. It is been the the source thing that may be causing the internet connection to drop the internet connectivity. You have to look out for the connection or the server may be very busy through which you are trying to host or upload file. This may be relevantly be the reason for making your connection to drop.

Basically it might be the firewall or the antivirus tool that you are using is causing the problem. You need to check out for the thing that is the application may be restricting you to follow the same and thus making your connection to loose. You need to disable the service of the security tool that you use and then make a check to the same whether it shows the same sign.