Thread: Solution to eradicate Trojan.Fakeinit.125440

Solution to eradicate Trojan.Fakeinit.125440

I am looking for some solution to eradicate Trojan.Fakeinit.125440. I am using Windows Vista operating system with Escan antivirus and my browser is Opera 10. The problem is that whenever the antivirus alerts me about the infection, I delete it from the antivirus interface. But, after a couple of hours, I get the alert of the same infection again. I am not getting an idea why this is happening. Please help me with some remedies to get rid of this problem.

Trojan.Fakeinit.125440 modifies the registry

Trojan.Fakeinit.125440 modifies the registry and because of this many of the programs in the system are not able to work properly. The manual deletion of the infection is given below, which is a solution to eradicate Trojan.Fakeinit.125440 from the system:
    The following processes have to be deleted:
    • %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\frmwrk32.exe
    • ntdll64.exe
    • %SYSTEMROOT%\TEMP\ntdll64.dll
    • %USERPROFILE%\LOCALS~1\Temp\ntdll64.dll

The following DLL files have to be searched for and unregistered:
    • %SYSTEMROOT%\TEMP\ntdll64.dll
    • %USERPROFILE%\LOCALS~1\Temp\ntdll64.dll

Trojan.Fakeinit.125440 is a trojan

Hello there, Trojan.Fakeinit.125440 is a trojan and the manual deletion of the infection is not that easy, since such infections seem to be legible programs from outside and internally work for a destructive cause. I guess that the solution to eradicate Trojan.Fakeinit.125440 is to format the system and install a new copy of Windows. This will help you to get rid of the infection permanently from the system.

Update the database of the antivirus

I think that the Escan antivirus that you are using your system is not updated. So, update the database of the antivirus as a solution to eradicate Trojan.Fakeinit.125440. The updation is needed so that the signatures of the new infections will be added into the database of the antivirus. Then only the antivirus will be able to alert about the infections, if they enter into the system and then you will be able to delete the same from the system.

Anti-malware will help

Anti-malware will help will help as the best solution to eradicate Trojan.Fakeinit.125440. Spyware Doctor is a very good anti-malware and I use the same in my system. It is different from the normal security components, since they stay in the background and look out for the malicious activities going on within the system. So, the applications and programs that are causing the problems are removed from the system.

Use Quick Heal antivirus

The best solution to eradicate Trojan.Fakeinit.125440 is to use Quick Heal antivirus. This antivirus provides the feature of boot scanning. This scanning takes place before the operating system loads and hence, the infections cannot execute at this time. So, they remain inactive and hence it is very easy to get rid of the infections from the system. Even the files that are corrupted by the infections are repaired by this antivirus. Just remember to uninstall the antivirus that has been previously installed in the system or it may cause conflicts if there are 2 antivirus in the computer.