Thread: Suffering with the virus W32.Palyh@mm.

Suffering with the virus W32.Palyh@mm.

Actually my most of the work include replying the email message from the company’s mail box. For that I have to download the attachment of the email and read the email carefully. I think by mistake I have downloaded some malicious virus which is harming my computer system. I get to know about this when I scanned my computer system with the antivirus software. My AVG scan gave me an alert message that W32.Palyh@mm is detected on my computer system. I want to get rid of this W32.Palyh@mm virus.

Re: Suffering with the virus W32.Palyh@mm.

W32.Palyh@mm which is detected on your computer system is a kind of internet worm. Basically this worm spreads through emails. This W32.Palyh@mm worm collect the email address from DBX, HTML, DBX, EML, HML, TXT and WAB files for sending infected messages. The subject and the body content of this of the infected message are randomly selected by this W32.Palyh@mm internet worm.

Re: Restore your computer system.

If you are not able to delete W32.Palyh@mm internet worm from your computer system then you must try to restore your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

According to restoring your computer system will not help you. Restoring the system can only be used to reduce the damage done to your computer system. You must change your current antivirus software. There are many antivirus software available in the market. I will suggest you to go for Norton antivirus. But you have to pay a handsome amount for buying this antivirus software. If you want to go for free antivirus software then you can chose avast antivirus software.

Re: W32.Palyh@mm changes the registry key value

Your antivirus software is not able to delete this W32.Palyh@mm internet worm from your computer system because of one reason. W32.Palyh@mm internet worm not only infect your computer system but also changes the registry value so that it can launch at the time of restart.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    "System Tray" = %Windows%\msccn32.exe
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    "System Tray" = %Windows%\msccn32.exe
    W32.Palyh@mm changes the above registry key. If know how to delete the registry keys then you can manually remove this W32.Palyh@mm worm from your computer system

Once this W32.Palyh@mm worm enters your computer system then it copies itself to the \Windows\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp
    Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    With the name msccn32.exe.
    For removing W32.Palyh@mm worm from your computer system first you have delete the msccn32.exe from your computer system. After that try to remove the W32.Palyh@mm worm in safe mode. You can enter in the safe mode by pressing F8 key at time of restart. I am sure this solution will surely help you.