Thread: how to install sophos anti virus in pc

how to install sophos anti virus in pc

hi,
    i just purchased a personal computer.I have read as many messages of how to clear up this virus... but for me, my friend suggest me use sophos anti virus.It is latest anti virus & it will protect your pc from virus,worms & Trojan.. but i have no idea about that.I don't know how it install in pc . so any one tell me what is the uses of that type of virus for me & how it install in my pc.Where i am using window xp in my system.

Re: how to install sophos anti virus in pc

Virus is a programming code that copy itself & infect a computer system.Viruses are sometimes confused with computer worms and Trojan horses, which are technically differentiable.Every one want to complete security & data file protection in the system,so use of anti virus in system. sophos is a computer security company where there are some product likeSophos Anti-Virus Sophos PureMessage Sophos Client Firewall.If you want install sophos anti-virus in system then firstly download virus identify files(IDE),which is detect the virus,worms,Trojan.This type of IDE available in single compressed file.The file is available in two format which is a Zip file or self-extracting file.This file is every time updated for protection of new virus.

Sophos anti virus is a best solution for security related problem.sophos anti virus is a provide security for windows,mac file server.There are two mail feature of sophos anti virus which is proactive behavioral detection & decision changing technology,so it can scan fastly & more efficiently.
    Sophos anti virus is also effective business anti virus solution. Their virus scanning kernel is 100 percent Virus Bulletin certified, as well as West Coast Labs check mark certified and ICSA labs certified .There are some pros of sophos anti virus like it Networks supported are Microsoft Networking, Novell NetWare, TCP/IP and Digital Pathworks ,it is also Allows third-party applications to integrate with the Sophos Anti virus detection engine . There are some cons also available in sophon antivirus like there are No selective on demand scan .It has No heuristic engine .It has No quarantine function too.

sophos anti virus automatically installs and updates Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, Windows 98. Sophons anti-virus protect your personal computer from new update table viruses which is coming from email,c d,network shares,floppy disk. Already you have installed any other type of anti - virus in your system.then you must completely uninstall this virus before installing sophos anti virus.Your using window xp,that time ensure that you have downloaded the ESXP.exe installation file to your pc.Make sure saved any opened documents from start the installation , double click on ESXP.exe icon on the desktop.

virus is a programming code that copy itself & infect whole computer system.sopos type of anti viruses to the infection which will create from viruses.It is also install in window xp before installing the sopos anti virus, download the virus identify file(IDE's) because of , you can detect & identify virus.After that ESXP.exe installation file to your desktop.Doubled click on that file icon & after that start the installation process.complete of that software will show you the icon.