Thread: Pc infected with Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Suspicious

Pc infected with Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Suspicious

Hi,

My pc is infected with the virus called Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Suspicious. I have windows xp as my operating system and I use nod 32 as my antivirus. My anti-virus detects it but unable to delete it completly. What should I do ?? How should I remove Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Suspicious virus ???

Re: Pc infected with Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Suspicious

Try the following steps to remove Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Suspicious virus ??

1. Download ComboFix on your desktop. /! Temporarily disable any resident protection /! (Antivirus, Antispyware ..)
    2. Double click on ComboFix.exe. (Under Vista, you right-click ComboFix.exe and choose Run as administrator).
    3. Accept the license by clicking Yes.
    4. The program will ask you if you want to install the Recovery Console. This is a precaution in case the computer breaks panne. I suggest you install it, it costs nothing, and it could potentially serve!
    5. When the transaction is completed, a report will appear. Post this report in your next reply.
    6. The report found this in:% SystemDrive% ComboFix.txt (% systemdrive% is the partition where Windows is installed C: usually)

Restart in Safe mode and then scan with your antivirus, to do this :
    1) Restart your computer
    2) Press the F8 key immediately, just after the "Beep"
    3) You'll see a screen with startup options appear
    4) Select the first option: Safe mode and press "Enter"
    5) Select your regular account, not Administrator

I recommend you to use MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware on your desktop. Install the software. Make updates (Click on Updates and then search for updates). Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, click Run a full review then search and select all your drives. Once the scan is complete, a window opens, click Ok. If MalwareBytes's nothing detected, click OK A report will appear close it. If MalwareBytes's infection was detected, click on Show Results then click Remove Selected. Note: If MalwareBytes's a need to reboot to complete the removal, accept by clicking OK

Always remember that continuous updating of installed anti-virus program can help protect your computer from viruses. Anti-virus programs check for viruses in e-mail, operating system and files. New viruses appear every day, so you must constantly check for updates on the Web site of the manufacturer of anti-virus program.

Many viruses contained in email attachments and begin to spread immediately after opening the attachment. It is not recommended to open attachments without prior agreement of its receipt. Microsoft Outlook and Windows Mail helps block potentially harmful attachments. It is advisable to make an online scan to verify that it is not infected applications.
    1. Go to the website of online Kaspersky scan (with Internet Explorer).
    2. Bottom right, click Start Online-scanner.
    3. In the new window that appears, click Accept.
    4. Accept the ActiveX Controls.
    5. Select My Computer to scan.
    6. This done, save (select text file) the report to your desktop.