Thread: Remove JS.SecurityToolFraud.B

Remove JS.SecurityToolFraud.B

I having Dell laptop with me and from few days my laptop was working very slow so i run antivirus and i came to know that my laptop is being infected with some JS.SecurityToolFraud.B, my antivirus was able to remove this Trojan from my laptop but after sometimes it comes back again. I don't know whats the exact issue. Can anyone tell me how to remove this virus and provide me some information about it.

Information about JS.SecurityToolFraud.B

JS.SecurityToolFraud.B is a malicious Trojan which comes with a JavaScript file which will redirect Internet browser to unwanted web pages. JS.SecurityToolFraud attempts to deceive users into downloading a rogue program Security Tool. At the same time it conducts a fake system scan and produces exaggerated results of multiple infections on a victim’s PC. This is done to scare the victim into purchasing rogue security software in order to remove the purportedly detected malware infections.

If you really want to remove JS.SecurityToolFraud.B from your system then you need to reboot your computer and login into safe mode, once your system has started in safe mode then click on start go to run option and type regedit and press enter, Registry window would get open and after that browse to the following location HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\JS.SecurityToolFraud.B and right-click on that registry key and select Delete option. Now Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager then click on process tab and if you find out any S.SecurityToolFraud.B, then right-click on it and select End Process.

System infected with JS.SecurityToolFraud.B

Thanks for providing me information about JS.SecurityToolFraud.B and i had try to delete JS.SecurityToolFraud.B process from task manager and at the same time i had also deleted the registry key, but when i am trying to run my antivirus it says that my system is infected with JS.SecurityToolFraud.B. Does anyone has any any alternative method.

if you really want to remove JS.SecurityToolFraud.B from your system then i would suggest you to install Spy Hunter on your system which will will hunt down and remove Trojan from your system at the same time it will also detect and removes spyware of different kinds from your computer. Click on below link for downloading.

Spy Hunter