Thread: How to remove Trojan.Neprodoor!inf

How to remove Trojan.Neprodoor!inf

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything seems to be working fine, but today when i try to open my task manger i was not able to open it, so i create another account via Safe Mode in order to scan my system and found out that my system is being infected with Trojan.Neprodoor!inf , but Symantec AntiVirus is not capable of removing it. Can anyone help me out with this issue ?

Remove Trojan.Neprodoor!inf

Trojan.Neprodoor!inf is a generic detection method to identify ndis.sys files got infected with a trojan. Once this file is executed, the trojan can then fully infect the computer. At the same time it will create various registry entries as well as opening a backdoor to download further malware. This trojan may also send out confidential information from the infected computer to a remote location or it may act as a proxy.

System infecetd with Trojan.Neprodoor!inf

If you want to remove Trojan.Neprodoor!inf from your system then first disable your restore point and reboot your system and login into safe mode, then click on start goto run option and type regedit and press enter, Now registry window would get open and check out does the following registry has being modify

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AGProtect\"Cfg" = "[BINARY DATA]"
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AGProtect\"Cfg" = "[BINARY DATA]"

make the necessary changes and now reboot your computer for changes to get effected.

Thank you mellisahi for advising me to modify my registry, i had try to do it but still when i am running Symantec AntiVirus it still showing that my system is being infected with Trojan.Neprodoor!inf, is there any another way where i can remove this Trojan from my system.

If you really want to remove Trojan from your system then, in that i would suggest you to use some good anti malware or spyware which is capable of removing such kind of trojan, after doing lots of research over internet i came to know that SUPERAntiSpyware is good and at the same time it protects your system from malware, rootkit, trojan, worms, backdoors etc

Remove Trojan.Neprodoor!inf

I somewhat agree with Ektaa, if only your windows is being infected with Trojan then you can easily remove remove Trojan from your system, but if it has infected all your drives then you need to completely format all your drivers and install a fresh copy of operating system after installation make sure your use a good antivirus and update it daily.