Thread: How to get rid of Advance Virus Remover?

How to get rid of Advance Virus Remover?

Hi there, I have some serious problem that i got as the Advance Virus Remover. I have installed it as i thought that this is a Virus removal tool and downloaded but after that i realized that this is not the same but is is the virus and now when i am trying to remove it i am unable to do so. So help me with "How to get rid of Advance Virus Remover?" and remove the same. A help may be appreciated. I am desperately waiting for the reply as i want to get rid of it as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

Re: How to get rid of Advance Virus Remover?

This is really dengerous antvirus that will not let you install the antivirus in the system infected this virus. If you are infected with the same then you have noticed that there are lots window opening automatically and the Advance Virus Remover is asking for the activation of it. This is just a trick to earn the money so if your system is prompting for the activation of the same then don't do that other wise you will not get rid of it and fooled also. This can be removed by the SUPERAntiSpyware . Download it and scan the system and delete if find any. Restart the system.

Hey i have downloaded the SUPERAntiSpyware and install it on the system but the problem is that after scanning i didn't find any infection of the same. This would be still prompting for the activation of the Advance Virus Remover. And also it is prompting for the lots of the Trojan virus. Help me urgently. I can't wait for much time.

Have you installed the SUPERAntiSpyware with the latest update of it, It is necessary to update the SUPERAntiSpyware tool with the latest definition that are having the detail of the recently developed virus and also having the removal of them. So if you are not yet got the same then download it from the link given below and run the complete system once again. I hope this will work for the same. This will give you the relief for the same.
    SUPERAntiSpyware
    Last edited by Milton.J; 21-01-2010 at 06:02 PM.

I have tried that also but it is not working still now i don't know what to do as my computer is getting slow day by day and i am not doing anything to work with the same. I am worried about the data that is on the computer and need them safe. If i have not removed it immediately then it is possible that this will infect the document of mine. Hope to get more from you. Thank you

I don't know why still you are unable to get rid of this by removing the same. You have to use the this tool on the safe mode. Reboot your computer with the safe mode in the networking. You can get in the safe mode with the F8 button after the Intel screen. After that select the safe mode with networking. After that in the safe mode update the SuperAntispyware and again the complete system for the virus that are running on your system. I hope that this will solve the problem as this is the last option i have. Thanks