Thread: Does utorrent affect the broadband connection?

question Does utorrent affect the broadband connection?

Hi, I am using utorrent for dwnloads since 1 year. I used to have Airtel broadband(256 KBps) till last month and there was no problem with the connectivity. But recently, I've changed to reliance broadband and noe facing the connectivity problems. Broadband works fine for 2-3 days but it disconnects many times after that. In a week, I'm facing about 3-4 connectivity problems. The tech person from reliance has checked evrything at their end and min but said everything is fine. The broadband used to disconnect whenever I've started the utorrent client for download. I've uninstalled it and the brodband is working fine since 2-3 days. Dos torrent clinet affect the internet connection? Can I make any djustments in the settings so that I can overcome this prblem? The tech guy told that utorren should not be a problm for broadband since my internet speed is 300kBps unlimited download. I am thinking of using bit-torrent now. Can anyone help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Does utorrent affect the broadband connection?

No the Utorrent does not affect the Internet connectivity. It is a normal download client which works same as Download accelerator or Download manager. The connectivity which you are using may be because of the Flappy link which is providing you with the bandwidth. You can also use Ares for downloading torrents.