Thread: How do i remove jl.chura.pl/rc/ blocked viruses

How do i remove jl.chura.pl/rc/ blocked viruses

I had installed Windows Xp on my system. I had installed two security program such as AVG internet security and Nod32 on my machine. Recently I got my computer infected with Win32:Virut, that forced me to format hard drive and reinstall windows. Now the problem is that i keep getting a message saying that there was a blocked redirect attempt by "jl.chura.pl/rc/". I had tried tried to scan my system with both my security program, but they were unable to find anything on my machine. So, can any body tell me that how do i remove jl.chura.pl/rc/ blocked viruses from my system? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue. Thanks.

Re: How do i remove jl.chura.pl/rc/ blocked viruses

This means that Avast protected your computer from downloading anything malicious. I got rid of it just by going into add/remove programs and uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (also get rid of all settings,book marks, and cookies) Then download and reinstall Firefox. So far so good. This jl chura thing seems to be related only to Firefox.

Some AV products can clean some infected executable but there's no guarantee they'll get them all. The virus can mis-infect and these files will be corrupt. This is not very surprising. AVG is not a very good anti virus to say the least. Try something better such as malwarebytes, avast, or trend micros online scan.

According to me, you may need to stop the trojans manually. Removing the virus might not remove what *else* might have been done to your system. It may have used an IRC backdoor to download and execute *unknown* malware. It seems that your computer is badly infected from the viruses and malwares, spywares.

It also affects several .exe files - when you try to open them a message appears that the file has either been modified or corrupt. I thought one of your security programs would have got rid of it. Have you tried going in safe mode? Try that and run your security programs one at a time. Hopefully one of them will pick it up.

They could conflict and cause system freezes and instability. If that doesn't work, maybe rebooting in safe mode and deleting the file manually might help. Well on the 2 anti virus installs, it is possible that both your security program might be having conflict and causing the system freezes and instability. Also, the malwarebytes scan or superantispyware scan might help as well.