Thread: Computer infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-AppX

Computer infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-AppX

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything was working fine, but today when i started my computer for checking out mails over there i got an message which stated that my system is being infected with Virus, so i scan my system with Kaspersky antivirus and came to know that my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-AppX, when i try to remove it's get deleted but after sometime it comes back again.

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-AppX

If you system is being infected with Trojan in that case you need to totally format your system because i am sure Trojan would had already infected your other drivers too, have a check does autorun.inf is being created on all drivers is yes then whole system is being infected with virus.

Computer infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-AppX

Thanks for replying me yes you are correct there is autorun.inf in all of my drives is there and i don't want to format all my drivers because i am having lots of data which are very important for me, is there any alternative way where i can remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-AppX from my system and can anyone provide me some information about this trojan and how to secure my system from such kind of trojan.

If your system is being infected with Trojan then i would recommend you to install SUPERAntiSpyware antivirus which is capable of removing Trojan.Agent/Gen-AppX from your system and along with that i will also protect your system from spyware, adware, malware, rootkits, worms, trojans, keyloggers and other harmful softwares and after installing Superantispyware there is no need to format your hard drive.

If you really want to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-AppX from your system then there is no need to format your system, in that case login into safe mode by rebooting your system, then click on start go to run option an type regedit, now registry window would get open and now browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\vehogizoba location and delete it and fianlly reboot your system for changes to get effected and at the same time install a good antivirus on your system too.