Thread: RoboForm Password Manager software for Windows

RoboForm Password Manager software for Windows

Hi,
    My habit is to note down my passwords and attach them in a mail. I worry that if by mistake someone get that then that can harm me. I found Roboform on the internet a simple tool for saving and keeping a track of the same. I think this one is a nice tool. What are more software which comes in this category. And what security they offers. Thanks in advance.

Re: RoboForm Password Manager software for Windows

RoboForm fills forms with its artificial intelligence engine that recognizes the fields to fill. It is fast because it works directly in your Internet Explorer window and populates the fields based on information that you have configured for the profile you use. Each identity contains your personal data RoboForm must enter in forms on the web. You can have multiple identities and you can easily change.

Ai RoboForm is software that performs for you the forms you need, when you surf the Internet. To gain maximum time, it is recommended to enter immediately after installing all the information you usually have to learn on the internet, but nothing prevents you from entering data over your browser. AI RoboForm is lightweight and fits perfectly into your browser. Small flat: the numbers of identity cards and secured notes are limited.

Password Manager XP is as its name indicates a program is responsible for storing and managing your passwords. Two features are noteworthy, the first is that it lets you choose the encryption method to use among Blowfish, 3DES, Rijndael, Tea, Cast128, RC4, Serpent and Twofish visiting player in your coverage. The second is still in encryption since the program is designed not to use caches and temporary files unencrypted putting you safe from decryption in memory.

Password Manager XP is a database protected by password, which you can reference all sorts of sensitive information. The application has categories and entry fields predefined but you can add new folders and to customize information fields. You'll be able to protect your accounts, passwords and IDs, your contacts list, encrypt your data in several algorithms, install the application and copy your database to removable media, etc.

The form of TK8 Safe TK8 Software is being updated but you can still download free TK8 Safe and leave a comment below for us to share your opinion, your tips or impressions on your TK8 Safe. It has all features from storing the passwords to using them. You can also keep all the user names and the passwords with notes and serial keys. So this ensure security.