Thread: How to create a complex password

How to create a complex password

What is the way of securing a password while I have used that on internet. I work on my banking work on internet frequently.Recently I got a spam mail which ask for personal information. This has created doubt in my mind that I can be an easy target of password hack. I need some help in this matter.

Re: How to create a complex password

The length of password is important is to imagine a password to 2 or 3 characters can more easily be guessed a password longer. Remember that when you enter your password to the keyboard, it is easy for a person nearby to determine the length you watching / listening type. The commonly recommended minimum length is 6 characters, of course it is preferable to see a bit bigger.

It is commonly accepted that to be sufficiently complex password must contain characters from at least 3 of the 4 following categories. They are 26 letters of the alphabet in upper case [AZ}, 26 letters of the alphabet in lower case [az], Figures [0-9] and non-alphanumeric characters (@ # _ = & etc..). If you doubt the complexity of a password, it is easy to test: there are tools online to "noting" the complexity of a password.

Some OS can implement a requirement of complexity, taking into account (among others) these last 2 characteristics. The complexity of the password must be more complex than the data it protects are important. It is better to change your passwords regularly sensitive. This rule in effect ensure you maximum security: even if a little evil.

sometimes find it one day (and you does not want to change it himself), he will have only temporary access to your data. You must be "at ease" by typing in your password if you hesitate, you put the time between each keystroke, or you need to recover several times due to input errors, malicious neighbors can do all the more easily try to guess.

You password can remain secure under many conditions. Like always surf on a SSL network. Never leave your password anywhere on a file. Clear your web surfing history from the browser in case the password is used on a public place. Change the password frequently on regular intervals for more security.