Thread: how to fix MacMag virus

how to fix MacMag virus

hi,
    I always used internet, for email ,downloading items or any data communication. but last time when i used mail section that time immediately my pc goes slow & showed pop-ups like mac mag virus with RICHARD BRAND OW, i confused that time .when i searched about that, i found "RICHARD BRAND OW, author of that virus, so what should i do exactly for fixed that type of virus?
    Last edited by Balamohan; 21-01-2010 at 02:25 AM.

Re: how to fix MacMag virus

Virus is a programming code which copy itself & infect to the computer system. Make sure do not install more than one anti virus software at a time. If you are facing mac mag virus problem then install anti viruses related to that query.Brand ow is author of that virus always a bugs in the virus infected mac ll computers to system crashes,It also caused of infected the system with unwanted program. Any anti virus software program remove viruses,worms & Trojan horse, there are some anti viruses which prevent & remove the mac mag virus like Symantec, employs anti viruses

Install anti virus in your system which is related to that virus problem.That type of viruses distribute fast in computer.There are some anti virus software available which can scan continuously,which mean our system always protected against virus,worms or Trojan horse.there are some anti virus software available which can remove viruses Symantec, employs.these types of anti viruses identify the mac mag virus.
    it is used signature based detection.This type of detection identify various virus,other Heuristic-based detector which is used for identify the unknown type of viruses ,this can be done by finding virus related instruction.

Mac Mag is a very rare type of virus that originated in hyper card stack.This type of virus infected only on system file,exactly infection is like spread the code to the system.For the prevention of that type virus used a firewall to block incoming connection from internet which devise situated between internet & personal computer.Make difficult password to rare chances of crack,it will helpful when computer is compromised.Install anti virus which can scan the whole process, configure your email server to remove email which contains file attachment.There is no particular secrecy to the Mac Mag virus.