Thread: Infected by Win32/Roron.AA@mm malware

Infected by Win32/Roron.AA@mm malware

I am using the DELL Inspiron 580 desktop computer with configuration: Intel Core i3, NVIDIA GeForce GT220, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB HDD and Windows XP as operating system. I use my dell desktop for entertainment as well as for working purpose. I access the internet on daily basis for surfing, downloading and also for playing online games. I am using the AVG 7 free version antivirus, and recently got an malware alert that is "Win32/Roron.AA@mm is been found". I don't want this alert means. Is it a virus or worm? And how to remove it? Please help me.

Re: Infected by Win32/Roron.AA@mm malware

The alert you got tells that your computer is been infected by Worm, means "Win32/Roron.AA@mm" is one of the worm type. The Win32/Roron.AA@mm is a worm which will try to send personal information to the remote address. This can be done through email, network shares, or P2P file sharing. So, be aware of this worm. I would suggest to purchase the register/licensed version of AVG and install it. By doing this, you would be able to remove the Worm.

Firstly, would tell you that your computer is infected by highly risk worm. AVG installed on your machine has found an worm and has it is trial/free version, it would not be able to remove or stop any action of the worm. This worm are capable to propagate with the help f file sharing network, e-mails and unprotected network shares. The "Win32/Roron.AA@mm" worm can take all your personal information and sends it to the remote location. Install the full version of AVG and all your problem would be solved.

According to me, your computer is infected by dangerous worm. And when this worm is executed, it checks whether a copy of itself is running on the System or Windows or in the Program Files folders. If not running, then it copies itself to the Windows folder as 'sysnuht16.exe'. This type of worm can also drop into DLL component in the System folder as 'syslog.dll'. More importantly "Win32/Roron.AA@mm" worm also changes the system registry, which will executes itself every time the Windows starts. I would recommend to install the licensed version of antivirus and get out of this problem.

I think that the alert shown by AVG tells that "Win32/Roron.AA@mm " worm is found/detected on your machine. This worm will attempt to send all personal information to a remote address. Also note that this worm maybe spread through P2P file sharing or file-sharing networking or e-mails. Aliases of this worm: Win32/Oror.AE, Email-Worm.Win32.Roron.4999.c, W32/Oror-L, W32/Oror.af@MM, W32.HLLW.Oror.D@mm, WORM_OROR.L. This worm can be removed by installing the licensed version of antivirus.