Thread: How to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-WOW

How to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-WOW

Hi,

I am using Windows XP Professional and everything was working fine but as soon as i open my email attachment i got an message as that my system is being infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-WOW, i try to delete the file from my system and had a virus scan but that too didn't help me a lot. Can anyone provide me good solution ?

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-WOW

My system also got infected with Trojan horse and i tried a lot to remove trojan from my computer but it used to come back again when i told my friend about it he told me to use AVG antivirus which is capable of removing Trojan from your system, it had worked for me hope it works for you too.

System infected with Trojan.Agent/Gen-WOW

I am also facing similar type of issue where I have to defrag every time I Google something because its like the pop-ups wont let my comp run anything and at the same time i had try to use AVG antivirus and Norton too but none of them where able to solve my problem does anyone know any good spy ware or malware which can solve my problem. Thanks in Advance

Information on Trojan.Agent/Gen-WOW

Trojan.Agent/Gen-WOW is a trojan which appear to serve a legitimate purpose but actually have an unwanted or harmful effect, most of the time this program download other harmful software components to a user's PC without his/her knowledge and take your personal information without your knowledge.

Remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-WOW

If you really want to remove such from your system then i would recommend you to format all your drives and install fresh copy of operating system, but before doing this try to download and run SuperAntiSpyware which is capable of removing Gen-WOW from your system and at the same time it also protect your computer from spyware, adware, malware, rootkits, worms, trojans, keyloggers etc.

Download SuperAntispyware