Thread: What must be the frequency of data backup

What must be the frequency of data backup

Due to my Windows crash I lost most of my data recently. This is really irritating. After re-isntalling Windows 7 I need some tips on data backup. First what should be the backup frequency of data in Windows 7. Second what are the different backup options available in Windows 7. Which is most reliable one and easiest way. I am currently practicing hard drive backup.

Re: What must be the frequency of data backup

The frequency of data backup should be very less, it may be a week or daily. You should see that the back up should be up to date so that their may not be any problem if the data of the computer has been lost. If you are keeping the backup you can save or protect the important information, photos, music and critical data on your computer. It will be protected when your hard drive is crashed.

Most of them think that the backup must be the backup of the information in sequence, files and the documents which are present on the computer and not the other data. In the backup you should include the backup of the emails, internet book marks, digital photos etc. You can save this on the CD or you can save it on the other PC in your home network and the data will be safe.

For the frequency of data backup, you should enormously shrink every time you may hear that most of the people tell that they had lost the data of a number of year due to the crashed of the hard drive due to virus. And all the file have been destroyed. This is only when you had not taken the backup daily. The frequency of data backup if it is daily it will be better.

Backing up your ancestors files is very straightforward. It essentially involves copying them to a second medium - CD-Rom, DVD, Zip disk, removable flash disk or exterior hard drive - as a provision in case the first medium fails. It can be done manually, or even scheduled to happen mechanically. It will be very safe for the data.

Ancestors files and photos are commonly much too big these days to which cannot be stored on the floppy disk. For ancestors backups you'll need to select a intermediate in that you can store a large amount of data. You can also have some of the best or better options include CD-ROMs, DVDs, removable flash drives and external hard drives. This will be easy when you will keep the frequency of data backup.