Thread: Rogue.InternetSecurity2010 virus removal ?

Rogue.InternetSecurity2010 virus removal ?

Hi,

I found a problem with my Windows 7 desktop. The screen on my desktop (wallpaper) has been changed and it says that "your system is infected with a virus." when I clicked on it , its a unsafe site. I have Nod 32 Antivirus. What type of virus / trojan / worm is it ??? How should I remove Rogue.InternetSecurity2010 ??? Is there any special tool for its removal ???

Re: Rogue.InternetSecurity2010 virus removal ?

Internet is a powerful tool but if we are in trouble we often immediately think quite differently. Certainly one of the greatest threats we face are viruses. These are often very tiny programs that are sent in e-mails, with only one goal, causing a problem in your computer. Then there is another threat that can not be underestimated, hackers. A hacker is someone who usually only interested in breaking into other people's computers or network. Often it is also only to do to enter, but once inside, of course, means that the hacker has complete control on your computer or network, with potentially disastrous consequences. And finally there are the commercials in the form of unwanted e-mail or popups.

If your computer has become infected with a virus, is the first thing that gets you back to what virus it is. Using our prefer a good virus scanner. Without the virus is almost impossible for a virus to detect and remove. When you can identify the virus or to go, you can visit the website of the virus vendor usually find one describing how to attack the virus must go. When the presence of the virus can no longer use your Internet connection, there is often the possibility to move to half a functioning computer with internet connection. Always read the instructions at your convenience from the virus vendor.

The online virus scan the computer allows us using a simple web browser, after acceptance and application installation, usually quick and free. Furthermore, once installed, the next time we use it will be much faster. They are a very good alternative when you suspect that your computer is infected with a malicious program and our offline antivirus does not detect anything or can not remove it. The interesting thing is that we can scan your system using multiple antivirus online through a simple, raising the possibility of disinfecting the computer. Try Kaspersky Online Scanner, very intuitive, easy to handle. It's a little slow, but complete. Only works with Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.

InternetSecurity2010 is a horrible program spyware removal fake, far from dictating what its name suggests. InternetSecurity2010 or it may appear under the name Internet Security 2010, InternetSecurity 2010, Internet Security2010. Be aware that this malicious program fake spyware removal does not offer any benefits in any form or manner. Instead, all that happens is try to get the money InternetSecurity2010. Delete the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IS2010
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Security 2010

Uninstalling Internet Security 2010 Program, click on Start> Settings> Control Panel> Double-click Add / Remove Programs. Locate and uninstall Internet Security 2010 if it is in the list.

If your homepage has been changed, go to Start> Control Panel> Internet Options> click the General tab> click Default under Home. Add the homepage of your default choice, then click Apply> click OK. Open a new browser window to verify that this is the page that you have chosen by default that appears.