Thread: How to get rid of Trojan.Win32.Webber ?

How to get rid of Trojan.Win32.Webber ?

From last week my AVG scan antivirus software is giving me an alert message that Trojan.Win32.Webber is detected on my personal computer. I am trying to delete this Trojan.Win32.Webber from my computer but every time I reboot my computer system I receive the same error message. I have no idea what is this Trojan.Win32.Webber. My computer system is working fine without any problem but the alert message annoys me a lot. If this Trojan.Win32.Webber is virus then tell me the measures to delete it.

Re: Update your current antivirus software

If your AVG scan antivirus is detecting the Trojan.Win32.Webber on your computer system but not able to delete it then there is a problem with the updates of your AVG scan antivirus software. According to you should update your current antivirus software and then try to delete this Trojan.Win32.Webber from your computer system.

Re: How to get rid of Trojan.Win32.Webber ?

Trojan.Win32.Webber which is detected on your computer system is a kind of trojan not a virus. Viruses are normally designed to corrupt the system files that result in the system crash. But Trojans are designed to steal the confidential information from the infected computer; confidential information may include the banking credentials. The loss of these confidential information may really harm you, so if your current antivirus software is not able to delete this trojan then change your antivirus software and get rid of this Trojan.Win32.Webber.

Trojan.Win32.Webber is a backdoor trojan which is normally used to steal passwords from the victims computer. This Trojan.Win32.Webber normally spreads through e-mail attachments. The name which is used by this Trojan.Win32.Webber for spreading is "web.da.us.citi.heloc.pif". The body contents and the subject of the e-mail is randomly selected by the Trojan.Win32.Webber. I will suggest you to scan all the attachments before downloading on your computer system.

Re: Download avast antivirus Trojan.Win32.Webber

For removing this Trojan.Win32.Webber from your computer system you have to download the avast antivirus software. You can download the avast antivirus software from its official site, or you can follow the link given below.
    Download avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...me-edition.htm
    Download updates for avast
    http://www.techarena.in/download/upd...efinitions.htm

Updating your current antivirus software or using the avast antivirus will definitely remove the Trojan.Win32.Webber from your computer system but you must follow the preventive measure to avoid problem like these.
    1. Regularly update your antivirus
    2. Enable your firewall setting and use strong password for your computer system.
    3. Update all the application software you are using on your computer system.
    4. Do not use pirated software
    5. Scan all the documents before downloading it in to your personal computer system.